GC1HTDW- ALVEGA-ORTIGA RAILWAYSTATION
GC8RN7F-#3 PR4-MAC - SOS3 - MEIOS TERRESTRES
It is an interface of the Beira Baixa Line, which serves the parish of Ortiga, in the municipality of Mação, Portugal.
This interface is located in the section between Abrantes and Covilhã of the Beira Baixa Line, which began to be built at the end of 1885, and went into operation on September 6, 1891.
It was one of the original stations of this section, counting initially with the category of station.
On the 5th and 6th September, the Royal Company organized inaugural trains to Castelo Branco and Covilhã, which stopped at Ortiga.