In December 1936 was inaugurated the old fountain of Casas da Ribeira, better known as Fonte dos Namorados.
It is an ex-libris of the village, the water is drinkable and considered one of the best of the council, according to analyses made.
Casas da Ribeira
N 39º 34' 37.700'' W 7º 58' 25.596''
© Rotas de Mação | Developed by InfoPortugal